donnakaran

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자울트라맨 조회 10회 작성일 2020-06-29 10:31:42 댓글 0

본문

Donna Karan on Her Life in Fashion | Vogue Voices

A changemaker, Donna Karan, on her work and life in fashion.

Production Company: MNML.
Director: Phil Pinto
DP: Sam Wootton
Gaffer: Rommel Genciana
Sound: Greg Tobler
Executive Producer: Kris Rey-Talley
Producer: Matt Glueckert
Editor: Theo Rosenthal

Still haven’t subscribed to Vogue on YouTube? ►► http://bit.ly/vogueyoutubesub

ABOUT VOGUE
Vogue is the authority on fashion news, culture trends, beauty coverage, videos, celebrity style, and fashion week updates.

Donna Karan on Her Life in Fashion | Vogue Voices
C. C. : hi hole with n.r.
Billy Bergendahl : This Harvey Weinstein must be a pig.
Kozeta Toto : Lan Love..
Daily life of adam Schlabach : What is she wearing
jamie lunes : She's not pretty at all! Inside and Out!?
Bridgett Wagner : Adore you and your clothes ??✌?
Emmanuele khouri delpin bretas : Donna Karan is just amazing. She goes to Shen Yun show anda said only gentle things. “The voices were extraordinary, absolutely extraordinary, and so were the dances, but what I loved the most was that—even in the costumes—[they] were all in one,” she said. https://www.shenyun.com/reviews/view/article/e/y-G6JfztKZM/donna-karan-shen-yun-is-like-taking-a-journey-to-china.html
G.M. Mayo : She GIVES her clothes to Barbra Streisand 4 free. Why do you think Barbra is so rich? She only spends on real estate!?
kasia prada : I love this woman & her perfume :) CHAOS!
Vanessa Lemus : Luv her perfume line?one of my fave""

Cashmere Mist

Are you ready to see Cashmere Mist like never before? Here's your exclusive first look at the campaign video.
Heather Nelson : What is that song in this ad? It's AMAZING!

Donna Karan | Spring Summer 2015 Full Fashion Show | Exclusive

Donna Karan | Spring Summer 2015 by Donna Karan | Full Fashion Show in High Definition. (Widescreen - Exclusive Video - NYFW - New York Fashion Week)
Aleccej Kraftcoff : Hey! Thank you so much! Beauty magic erotic pussyes! ????????????!?
Davon Jeffers : Ultra Feminine Style Love It
lavishchicboutique : always Sophisticated and Classy!
PAR PATREQ : BEAUTIFULL! Graceful cuts and alluring silhouettes with just a hint of seduction. Love!
dr greguh : i keep starring at how they walk and the kardashian girl @ 1:30 was the only one who didn't walk awkwardly by trying to place her feet directly in front of each other as she walked. .______. what a bad ass :D !
Ronald Bennett : Hot!
Pink Bee : i spy a pharallel hat trend at  0:54
Joseph Johnson : Sad to hear that Donna Karan will not be at the collections, but whatever she does in the future I wish her good luck
Susan Jon : Earthy the everyday woman, international...
PistachioMan : wow this sucks lmfao.

#donnakaran

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 822건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.buenmozo.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz